This is the information page of Eemhaven Amersfoort, on the water map below you can see the marina in its immediate vicinity. On the right you will find the contact details and, if applicable, the website of this marina. Would you like to add more information about this marina? Let us know and we will add it!
Open the Water Map for Amersfoort in full window
This marina has a Blue Flag b>
• Water and quays are clean
• Good hygienic sanitary facilities are sufficiently available
• There is a separate waste collection system, preferably also for bilge water and waste water< br>• Discharges of waste water from boats and port facilities into the water of the port are prohibited
• Rescue and extinguishing materials are available
• There are port regulations with codes of conduct for visitors
• There is information about how to deal with nature and the environment available
3811 CJ Amersfoort
The maximum pay length is 20 meter. The tariff over the period from 1 April to 1 October is 80 1,20 per running meter and over the period from 1 October to 1 April € 0,60 per running meter, including the possibility to use of mentioned facilities.
Extended weather forecast for Amersfoort (click)